Friday 3 February 2012

Introduction

I originally come from Athens, Greece.
End of the 2011 year found me getting a job in Belgium in the Mechelen area where I also moved.
Until now I kept a blog in Greek for matters regarding Greece, the World and fun.
I thought that it would be a good idea to start bloging in English for subjects such as

  • moving to Belgium
  • expat at Belgium
  • Serious issues concerning The World including Greece
  • and fun, like videos and images like Chuck Norris stuff and demotivators.


Through bloging I will improve my English and I will be able to provide useful info for other expats coming to Belgium. Fun stuff hopefully act as a break to other posts.

One thing I would like to clarify is that in the months I've been in Belgium, I noticed good and bad things mostly by comparing with things that I perceived as granted in my country. Without forgetting that I'm actually a guest in this country and being thankful for that, it is always my opinion that  constructive criticism is a mechanism to improve. So, if at any point you get offended by the comparison or criticism, especially if you from Belgium, just keep in mind that it is well intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment